Business Development Manager | English C1 – Undutchables – Eindhoven


Have you already obtained several years of commercial experience or are a self-starter with a great interests in customer relationships? Then this might just be the perfect job for you.

The main goal of this role is to maintain client relationships and also expand the company’s business to new customers. Furthermore, you will:

be responsible for the entire regional commercial plan (includes budgets, plans ,sales, cost targets, etc.)
Travel a lot within Europe
Managing requests and provide solutions
Gathering local market information
Managing internal relationships within the company
You are available to travel to customers within Europe. You will travel approximately 70% of the time. You will travel by plane. The other 30% you will spend in the Eindhoven office.
You have a Bachelor and/or master degree in Business or Engineering
You are familiar with the European market
You have 2+ years of sales experience in a similar role in the European market
You graduated from a Business and/or Engineering degree
You speak fluently English. Dutch and/or German is a big plus
You are driven to please your customers
You have great analytical skills
You have creative ideas
You have a driver license and a car
You live near Eindhoven, Utrecht or Schiphol airport
Working conditions
A full time job in a international company where you can make the difference.
Salary according to experience, and a fun and great office in Eindhoven.
Bonus is 25-50% of yearly gross salary, based on KPI

Salary from: €3300,-
Salary to: €3750,-
Work location
Company description
Our client is a leading lighting manufacturer, operating worldwide. The organization has significantly expanded its product line to include a vast array of products and services—ranging from electrical appliances to large-scale commercial lighting solutions. This success has propelled to be the largest home lighting company in the Asian market and still increases business every year.

Lees hier meer…

Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je

Deel deze vacature: