In briefAs a Designer model driven engineering you work for the High Tech business unit. In order to be successful, you will need at least 5 years work experience in a multidisciplinary product development context. Experience with Model Driven Engineering is preferable, but more important is having the mindset that enables you to move away from the traditional way of software ; Technical abilities and personal competences are equally important, check out our MDE page.This is what you like to do
- Working on challenging projects, mainly in the Brainport region (Eindhoven)
- Take the stage to develop yourself and advance your career.
- Work in a multidisciplinary and international environment.
- Support in learning the Model Driven Engineering approach through internships and on the job.
This is where you recognize yourself
- At least a Master degree in a software related subject
- Minumum of 5 years’ experience in the high-tech industry
- You are familiar with Object Oriented Analysis and Design, UML and Design patterns.
- Experienced in Model Driven Engineering, Domain Specific Languages, ASD, Dezyne, Eclipse Modelling Framework (EMF), Sirius, Xtext
- We prefer experience in a regulated, high-tech industry ( medical, aerospace, high-tech equipment)
- An enthusiastic team player, analytical and structured
- Excellent skills in at least the English language and preferably in Dutch
- You would like to work in the Eindhoven region and have a driving license
Wie zijn wij?Als ervaren leverancier van oplossingen voor industriële technologie wil ICT Netherlands de wereld elke dag een stap slimmer maken. Onze toegewijde technische professionals voorzien klanten van diensten op het gebied van consultancy, softwareontwikkeling, projectmatige oplossingen en managed services.What do we offer?What can we offer you?
- 13th month: every year an extra month’s pay
- 29 vacation days: with the option of purchasing additional days
- Pension: a pension for your later years
- Lease car: or compensation for your own car
- Expense reimbursement: a net contribution to work-related expenses
- Training: learn the newest technologies in our ICT Academy
- Book budget: buy a book or devkit for yourself
Are you interested in this position, please contact Linda Strauss via or .
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.