As a Financial Controller you are responsible for booking and archiving of purchase and sales invoices and independently taking care of bank and cash bookings for your assigned area (in this case the French market). You are the one that controls all financial aspects, and create month closing reports, speak to management and advise the Business Controller on your expertise.
You assist your team in solving problems and work closely with the credit and debtor management. You assist with VAT declarations and assist with drawing up the monthly closing reports. People come to you for information and correct financial reports. Next to that, you will also manage the Accounting Employees of your assigned area.
Have experience (3-5 years) with accountancy in a similar role, and excellent knowledge of VAT
• Have excellent written and spoken English and French. You speak & understand Dutch on B1 level.
• Have a proactive positive attitude, are self-motivated and have an analytical mindset.
• You are an excellent team player and are service provided
• You have a HBO or university degree
• You live near the Eindhoven area or have detailed relocation plans
• Note: this client does not offer sponsorship!
This company is very dynamic that is always open to change. It is an environment where a pro-active approach is appreciated. We offer a competitive salary, a hybrid working environment and good secondary benefits.
Salary from: €3400,-
Salary to: €4300,-
Our client is the market leader in Europe in integrated, full-service pooling services and production of wooden pallets and boxes. It’s a Dutch family business which started over 100 years ago and has developed and grown to one of the biggest players in Europe. Do you have affinity with numbers and reporting? Are you able to multitask with multiple financial tasks? Then we are definitely looking for you as our new Financial Controller
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.