What are you going to do:
As a fulltime German speaking customer support agent you will be the first point of contact for the German customers of one of Accenture’s biggest clients. For every question or issue the customer might have, you have the right answer! Of course, you will follow a (fulltime) onboarding to get you ready to work independently. You will also work together with other support or product teams to resolve challenging inquiries in a timely matter.
You will be doing your job in the comfort of your own home, as long as you live in the Netherlands. The best part? You can start asap!
Accenture is a fast-growing company with more than 530k employees worldwide and clients in over 120 countries. Now you have the chance to become part of their global team. Already enthusiastic? Apply immediately!
What we offer:
- Gain work experience in a fast-paced environment for an international company;
- A full time position and you will work from home;
- A salary of €15 gross per hour;
- You will receive all the necessary equipment to work from home;
- Opportunities to grow within the company.
What we ask:
- Minimum hbo level or equivalent ability
- You speak and write German at C2 level and you have a good level of English (min. B1);
- Previous experience in a customer centric environment is a plus;
- Prior work experience with online advertising and social media products is a plus.
If you don’t speak German fluently your application will not be considered.
Status Open Education Level MBO, HBO, Universiteit Location Landelijk (dus ook bij jou in de buurt) Working hours per week 40 Type of Contract Fulltime (startersfunctie), Thuiswerk Salary indication €15,00 per uur Responsible for Dealing with customer inquiries Published at 13-09-2023
Does this sound like the job for you? Click the button ‘apply now’! Do you speak German, but do you not meet all the requirements? No worries, send an email with your cv to [email protected] as we have plenty of other opportunities that might match your skills!
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.