What do you do on a daily basis?
· You are onsite at your designated company daily
· Have direct contact with customers offering 2nd line support for both hardware and software issues
· Log approach and solutions to problems in ticketing system
· Analyze system errors
· Provide desktop and network support
· Set up and remove workstations
· Manage user accounts
· Install and configure new software
Who are you?
· Have a minimum of 6 months of computer hardware service experience
· Able to work both independently and within a team
· Experience using Active Directory, IMACD, and SCCM
· Skilled in MS Windows
· An organized worker who can manage different tasks
· Technical ability and focus
· Fluent in English and minimum B2 level Dutch
What does the company offer?
· An international work environment
· Opportunity to grow
· Phone and computer provided by the company
· Company car
· Work for a company with a positive social impact
· A monthly salary of up to 3.300 euros depending on experience
Salary from: €2300,-
Salary to: €3300,-
Our client provides IT infrastructure services for leading companies in the IT industry in more than 190 countries. This company is not only known for the IT services, but for their passion for social causes. They are now looking for IT Technicians to provide services for their clients in Eindhoven.
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.