Advantech Co., Ltd.
The Advantech Quality Team is embarking on a journey to broaden the company’s scope from local to European. The goal is to create one system for all Advantech Europe offices. You will be in the driver’s seat to implement new processes that will combine all current into One. The Quality Specialist acts as Compliance specialist and assists QC in order to manage the Processes of Advantech Europe.
Assist Sales and Operations to provide our customers with requested documents. You would be the ‘Go-To” person for these requests. Next to that, you will also help other departments in creating process flows. This is what the job of the Quality Specialist at Advantech is all about!
• You manage and support product certification for (Medical) Devices, maintain contact with Advantech HQ and support the Regulatory strategy;
• You will collect and report WEEE/Battery Directive;
• You are responsible for the maintenance of the regulatory database;
• You are in charge of quality Agreement and contract review in cooperation with Legal department;
• You have solid knowledge of the following regulatory requirements is required: MDR, Product certifications, WEEE, RoHS Directive, and REACH regulation ;
• You will assist in customer requests and customer questionnaires;
• You support QC for NCMR, Rework or QC tasks.
Who Are You?
You know how to get other people to find you and work with you. Especially in a sales driven organization as Advantech, processes can be overlooked quite easily. You make everyone actively aware of the value of good processes. You have excellent communication skills, both written as verbal and have experience with communications with senior management. Being a critical thinker, detail-oriented, pro-active and independent makes you the ideal candidate for Advantech!
Besides the soft skills, you meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor’s degree Thinking level in a scientific or engineering field;
• Strong organizational skills;
• Knowledge of WEEE and DoC and/or related EU laws is a plus;
• Experience in process management is a plus;
• You are at least 24 hours per week available.
How do we see the future
For this role, we aim to find a talented Quality Specialist who is ready for the next step in their career. The growth of our Advantech makes several opportunities available, ranging from specialization to leadership. As a whole, we offer excellent employment options among which hybrid working, 31 vacation days and much more!
Who is Advantech
Advantech is a leader in providing trusted, innovative products, services, and solutions for AI applications. Advantech offers comprehensive system integration, hardware, software, customer-centric design services, embedded systems, industrial automation products, and global logistics support. In Europe, we are with 500 employees from more than 35 different nationalities. Our mission is to enable an intelligent and sustainable planet.
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.